Voices for Children in Nebraska
Title: Finance Manager
Job Summary: Oversee all financial, grant accounting and reporting for Voices for Children.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Executive Director
Hours: Part-Time position up to 20 hours per week
Salary: Based upon experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable and receivable, writing checks and maintaining accounting records in QuickBooks program.
- Make deposits of checks utilizing Digital ChexPress scanner. Make deposits of cash, including writing up, and taking to the bank. Balancing quarterly to Operations/Special Projects Coordinator records.
- Track all expenditures, applying to correct projects and functions.
- Maintain financial, staff and program activity records for grant reports, functional allocation and 990 preparation.
- Assist Executive Director in developing and monitoring annual budget and revenue projections.
- Prepare monthly reports to Executive Director, Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
- Process payroll utilizing ADP system.
- Maintain employee records including benefits and leave allowances.
- Manage employee benefits including 401K and Flex plan.
- Work with Executive Director at year end to prepare the Annual Report and establish following year’s budget.
- Provide staff support and present financials to the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Oversee the annual agency audit process.
- Spotlight Gala-manages all financial aspects: deposits sponsorship payments, manages back room-silent and live auction purchase, fund the future etc.
- 3-5 years nonprofit accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting preferred
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to
Aubrey Mancuso- Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org