Make a Donation for Kids on May 21!
Voices for Children in Nebraska is participating in Omaha Gives, a fundraising drive for Omaha non-profit organizations on May 21. You can give anytime between midnight and midnight, but your support between noon and 2:00 p.m. will give our organization a better chance to win matching dollars and thereby enhance the benefit to Nebraska children.
Over the years, donations to Voices for Children have allowed us to build important pathways to opportunities for kids in Nebraska. As a result of our work:
- 160,000 children have health insurance through Kids Connection
- 1,100 more Nebraska babies have access to prenatal care
- 16,000 kids will avoid being sent to the court system just for missing school
- 1,200 kids will avoid adult criminal records and be able to access appropriate services
- More than 500 additional Nebraska children have access to safe, affordable, child care every year
- 6,000 kids in the child welfare system benefit from caseworkers being able to spend time with them and their family
Here is what you can do to help us help kids:
- Mark your calendars and donate on May 21
- Tell your friends you will be donating to Voices for Children on May 21 and urge them to do the same
- Post about Omaha Gives on your social media pages #OmahaGives